11 Sep What details do I provide to a Video Editor, when asking for a quote?
Asking “How much to edit a video?” is kind of like asking a builder “how much to build a house?”
So what details should you post when looking for a Video Editor?
You don’t need to know all the answers, even a few answers to the questions below will make the quoting process faster for both you and the editor.
1. The final duration for the video
2. Whether you need music or will provide it
3. Whether you need a voice over or if it’s just music
4. Whether you need a widescreen version, a square insta version, or both for your final video.
5. Whether the footage is professionally shot or amateur.
6. Whether you need an opener for your video made as well or will provide one.
7. Whether you need text added & if so, animated?
8. An idea of you budget is also handy.
It’s also great if you know what style you like or if you’re not sure, what style of video you don’t like.